PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such question. 10 years ago (in 16 years) I laid in hospital with am inflamed...

Nina
23.07.2004, 11:05
At me such question. 10 years ago (in 16 years) I laid in hospital with an inflammation of appendages. Me have cured up to the extremity or end, how much or as far as I have understood. More since then this problem did not disturb me. And here on US to me put a right-hand chronic adnexitis. Yesterday at survey the doctor has told or said, as from the left party or side the situation is not pleasant to her. I feel weak nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly at the left. A question following: whether it is necessary to reveal or tap in this case an infection (I know what exactly an infection - the reason of inflammatory process)? Or it is consequences of the disease transferred or carried 10 years ago? Whether it is possible to recover from a chronic adnexitis finally?

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 22:38
Chronic adnexitis - the diagnosis which is exposed 70 80 % of patients so a situation standard. At you, most likely, consequences transferred or carried before process in the form of adherent or adhesive changes. Carrying out of a physiotherapy Is desirable.