PDA

Просмотр полной версии : By the way, at me still voprosiki in occasion of potderzhivajushchego girdles. On what is necessary...

Oksana
13.07.2004, 19:44
By the way, at me still voprosiki in occasion of potderzhivajushchego girdles. On what it is necessary to pay attention at a choice? Whether he approaches or suits all? Since what month it is recommended to wear it or him? And it is possible to manage it or him in general?

Svetlana
16.07.2004, 01:18
To pay attention it is necessary only on that to you in itself it was convenient (did not press, did not rub and t.), it is recommended to wear item in second half of pregnancy, but each woman for itself defines or determines, when support is necessary to its or her stomach or belly. It is possible and to manage it or him (I have for example bought or purchased to myself and two times of a plot, but I had threat of premature birth or births and last months I all time laid), but I vse-taki recommend you it or him to get, he in regular intervals distributes or allocates a load on a loin. I had a supporting or maintaining girdle, he is not so convenient, I think better to buy a bandage with shorts.

Maria-29
19.07.2004, 10:34
Before to start to wear a bandage or a girdle it is necessary to consult with the leading doctor, t. To. There are contraindications! To me, for example, storogo have strictly forbidden it or him to wear, t. To. He limits movements of the child that is especially actual at a wrong presentation (should enable the child to turn over and only then to wear a bandage). Success

Alain
21.07.2004, 08:39
Certainly it or him to manage it is possible! The Question on necessity is lifted, as a rule, by the doctor. Indications can be the big stomach or belly or problems with vynashivaemostju.

Ljuda.
23.07.2004, 21:58
And me the doctor has told or said from 22 weeks to wear necessarily and to remove or take out only for the night!