PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I beremena on 6 week. At me 2 days as a rhinitis, chiha...

Natalia
19.07.2004, 22:02
Hello the doctor! I beremena on 6 week. At me 2 days as a rhinitis, I sneeze, pershit a throat, t normal. What it is possible for me prinemat? Write preparations. Thanks

Anja
20.07.2004, 02:55
I not the doctor, but being am more senior than you for some weeks, I as have learned or have found out about pregnancy at once have rushed to learn or find out "just in case" all that is possible. Is better more liquids, natural morsikov from a currant, a cranberry, a bilberry. Eat a gooseberry (there a lot of vitamin C), drink milk with honey (only not all at once:-)... The Reason nasmoroka and pershenija in a throat (at me too so was couple of weeks back) in my case the conditioner, now I try to use minimally it or him, I have managed those agents that has written above and have not ached. If will be temperatura-to the doctor

evromedprestizh
23.07.2004, 21:17
Any gargle and analgin at temperature. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.