PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Would like to consult in occasion of teretogennosti accepted...

Tatyana
21.07.2004, 00:17
Good afternoon! Would like to consult in occasion of teretogennosti an accepted preparation.
At me episindrom (an oncotomy vis. Shares, 1988.), all time accepted in different variations klonozepam, difenin, Depakinum, Benzonalum.
Already half a year on a homeopathy + 0.2 g Benzonalum in day. High hepatic transaminases and on the top border Prolactinum, is considered a consequence of medicinal therapy. Doctors dissuade, frighten of developmental anomalies. To whom I can consult? For what time up to zachati it is possible to do or make KT or a nuclear magnetic resonance of a head? Thanks in advance!

Nekrasova N.J.
21.07.2004, 05:46
Anticonvulsant preparations really are teratogennymi, that is they are capable to cause developmental anomalies. And this risk is high. To cancel therapy at pregnancy it is undesirable, as possible or probable epi-attacks can seriously break or disturb supply of a fetus by oxygen and lead to undesirable consequences. The output or exit here can be only antenatal diagnostics of developmental anomalies on term of 17 20 weeks (on such term all fine defects are already visible). As to a tumour well to consult to oncologists about risk of relapse during pregnancy. KT or a nuclear magnetic resonance it is desirable to do or make not less, than one month prior to prospective conception.

Tatyana
22.07.2004, 05:18
Thanks for the answer. Prompt still - what concentration of anticonvulsants critical, t. e. At her probability of defects high? 0.2 g in day - it is already dangerous?
Doctors niinh and at your conference have confirmed maloverojatnost relapse of an astrocytoma with such "experience". Whether has sense to reduce a dosage of a preparation directly ahead of planned conception - for example, for 0.05 g? Or it is dangerous
What the doctor or clinic would undertake conducting such pregnancy - well not in NH Burdenko it to do or make:))!!! Prompt please!
Once again thanks.

Nekrasova N.J.
23.07.2004, 12:51
Concentration of anticonvulsant preparations - a thing very individual... At any concentration he is in a blood, acts to a fetus and can cause or call defects. In occasion of conducting pregnancy it is better to consult with gynecologists. Can, they will prompt something.

Tatyana
23.07.2004, 18:28
That's it gynecologists also do not wish to conduct my pregnancy - are afraid! Suggest it to make to neuropathologists:))
Thanks! I shall be nadejatsja, that all will be by way of! - another does not remain!