PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls who that thinks in occasion of a bandage? Whether it is necessary to wear it or him necessarily?...

Alla
19.07.2004, 18:12
Girls who that thinks in occasion of a bandage? Whether it is necessary to wear it or him necessarily? At me 30 weeks and he well is not necessary to me in any way, to me and without it or him it is good. Besides now the summer will begin, the heat and to go in these huge cowards it would not be desirable at all. The only thing, that confuses me, that speak, he helps or assists from extensions. Whether the truth it? And whether is such who wore a bandage, and extensions have all the same appeared???

The anonym
21.07.2004, 12:44
I wear a bandage and extensions are not present (35 weeks). To me simply to move in itself it is easier. But I wear a bandage not what as cowards and which as a girdle - it is very convenient, besides he interferes with a stretching of muscles of a stomach or belly and it will be easier to you than them "to pick up".

masha
23.07.2004, 16:30
I too at all did not wear a bandage, the stomach or belly at me was not big and I felt quite comfortably. On a stomach or belly I do not have any extension and concerning the last my opinion, that occurrence or not occurrence of extensions depends on individual structure or frame of a skin more, cosmetic agents, bandages, etc. render only correcting or adjusting, supporting or maintaining effect. Concerning muscles of a stomach or belly, here too, - to mine, rabotet more individual factor, after sorts or labors (natural) the stomach or belly at me "has left" for very short time, and without any efforts to that for my part. If to you vse-taki and to select to itself a bandage really it is better bandazh-a girdle. Success.