PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. At me regular enough cycle, varies +/-2 3 days...

The anonym
21.07.2004, 09:07
Good evening. At me regular enough cycle, varies +/-2 3 days, but very morbid (first two days very strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, and day for dva-three prior to the beginning stirs up, there is an aggravated reaction to smells, rocks to sleep in the machine or car and in the bottom of a stomach or belly it is felt not strong, but kak-a nagging pain). At survey vrach-the gynecologist has not found any deviations or rejections, and in occasion of pains it is possible to tell or say has waved away, having noticed, that after sorts or labors will pass or take place, drink anesthetizing. And when I was less, that I shall marry, it becomes easier.
Well, simply, laughter through tears.
In current of four months I take basal temperature.
Schedules neochen indicative also are far that show in corresponding or meeting litereture, but it is possible to distinguish, that posleovuljatsionnaja the phase lasts 14 days (three months from four), and a cycle - 26 29, and monthly last 5 6.

Whether there are any agents to improve my position: vitamins or any medicines, for example Remens.
Why do not recommend application Remensa without purpose or appointment of the doctor.
Probably there are any contraindications?
In an Internet has found some clauses or articles about research of action Remensa, they very encouraging and in my case as it seems to me, he should be effective.

STAS
21.07.2004, 15:04
At 60 % of women the same problem. It is possible to use "Ketanov" (BUT NOT OFTEN) (very effective obezblivajushchie).
Warm bath with easy or light;mild aromas, strong tea sweet and silent quiet music.

Irina
22.07.2004, 06:05
Simply borrow or occupy in easy or light;mild sports, physical exercises which allow to avoid developments of stagnation in a small basin, and I assure you after a while you pochuvtvuete improvement. Only exercise stresses should be regular, instead of off and on. Health to you!

child
23.07.2004, 14:58
It would be desirable to cure, instead of anesthetizing to be fed.