PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Butte Dobri pdskajite? Y menja 5 6 nedelja Beremenosti natschilsja Taksi...

Debra
23.07.2004, 06:05
Butte Dobri pdskajite?
Y menja 5 6 nedelja Beremenosti
natschilsja Taksikoz
Chto delat chtobi ne toschnilo
BOLSCOHE SPASIBO!?

Elena.
23.07.2004, 13:51
I too recently asked about it or this. Here look or see, that girls have responded me:

Alla December, 31st 2003 08 : 47 : 34
The most important treatment (it for me) - is urgent on fresh air. I was rescueed or saved;salvaged only by it or this. Now in the winter especially well. All rest did not help or assist. And about to eat something in the morning, not rising, I in general do not understand it or this - as it is possible for something to eat, if in you in general nothing climbs??? Me, for example, toshnilo round the clock - even at night in a dream.

masha December, 30th 2003 11 : 20 : 12
http: / / www. mama. ru/club/forum/body/toksikoz. htm Type or Collect this link (blanks to clean or remove), there it is a lot of advice or councils of skilled mummies. Success.

marusja December, 30th 2003 11 : 18 : 27
In the morning not rising from a bed to steal pechenku, a banana, cheese. (t. e. On an empty stomach to not rise). To not take a great interest or be fond molochkoj, t. To. She can toshe conduct to a nausea, eat fruit, vegetables. Supchiki. At me the nausea went in general from a heartburn, that that terrible and rocks to sleep it in the machine or car, I then drink vodichku mineral.

Nata December, 30th 2003 11 : 01 : 50
As soon as there comes just disgust for meal it is necessary though for something a little to eat. In 10 minutes there came simplification. But it was so at me.
Personally to me has helped or assisted to eat in the morning not rising with beds (I eat polovinku a banana), mint candies and mineralka.