PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My diagnosis the Clamidiosis, Ureoplazmoz, the Mycoplasmosis, Gardenella...

Svetlana
19.07.2004, 19:13
Hello!
My diagnosis the Clamidiosis, Ureoplazmoz, the Mycoplasmosis, Gardenella, Trihomoniaz!
The doctor had been appointed or nominated course of treatment: nyxes tsykloferon, tablets antibiotiki-oflaksotsin, fljukostat, tiberal, svechi-terzhinal, vifiron-3 and flogenzim and more fljukostat, has passed or has taken place course of treatment together with the husband. After delivery of check analysises to me have told or said that I have recovered from one of listed above diseases, and at the husband very well! tell or say to me please it in general probably, what one partner has recovered, and another is not present???? The wrong course Can to me have appointed or nominated???
Very much I look forward to hearing thanks!

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 13:10
1. Such cannot be, as treatment trihomoniaza and a bacterial vaginosis does not borrow or occupy more than 7 days. 2. Treatment of other infections borrows or occupies a maximum of 7 10 days, further only an immunotherapy or vitamins. 3. Hand over analyses in other place. On gardnerelly and trizomonady - a usual smear on flora, the rest - PTSR diagnostics.