PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Has read through your answer to Natalia. At us kakraz on the contrary at...

julja
23.07.2004, 08:07
Hello, the doctor! Has read through your answer to Natalia. At us kakraz on the contrary at 3 +. And at me 4. You write, that there is a risk izosensebilizatsii. Tell or say please, what is it such, t to we wish to conceive the child. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
23.07.2004, 13:00
Hello, JUlja! I am not assured, that the question concerns contraception. Nevertheless, I shall briefly explain. If the child inherits rezus-the factor of the father there is an immunologic conflict between the child and mother. It is fraught with hemolitic illness or disease (icterus) of the child in the postnatal or puerperal period. To warn this pathology of the woman with rezus-a negative blood on a regular basis hand over the analysis of a blood on antibodies (in female consultation), treatment is if necessary appointed or nominated. If it is a question of the first pregnancy as a rule she proceeds more favorably, than the subsequent. For this reason to women with a negative rhesus abortions categorically do not recommend to do or make. There is a preparation, allowing to warn a pathology and at the subsequent beremennostjah. More in detail you can learn or find out on the Internet or from the attending physician.