PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Segodnya prochitala listovku - vkladish k No-Spa (Chinoin.) Tam napisano v...

Lina
23.07.2004, 08:46
Segodnya prochitala listovku - vkladish k No-Spa (Chinoin.) Tam napisano v svyazi s otsutstviem dostatochnix dannix, vo vremya beremennosti i kormleniya grudiu preparat naznachaetsya tolko po rekomendatcii vracha, posle tshatelnoy otcenki blagopriyatnogo i neblagopriyatnogo deystviya. Vrachi, v tom chisle i vi chasto rekomenduete No-spa. I xotela bi uznat kakoe vse-taki No-spa okazivaet vliyanie na plod. Y menya 12 nedel beremennost. Na 11 nedele I vipila 5 tabletok No-Spa. Budet ot etogo vred rebenku ili net. Bolshoe spasibo.

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.07.2004, 12:41
Drotaverinum (noshpa) weakens or relaxs a smooth musculation, expands or dilates vessels. This action of harm he will not put or render to the child. teratogennogo effect for many years of application it was not observed. A side effect of Drotaverinum - the giddiness, palpitation in any way do not act on a fetus. It is unique (and that as a hypothesis, nobody proved) - an arrhythmia. And the indicating, that at beermennost only to destination the doctor is printed as the prevention or warning, that at pregnancy a minimum superfluous prparatov.