PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such problem: couple of weeks back in me have found out ur...

Marina
14.07.2004, 18:59
Hello, at me such problem: couple of weeks back in me was found out with a ureaplasmosis, a yeast fungus and papilomma oncogenous! Especially nothing disturbed me, but I vse-taki have decided to hand over the analysis on crop and a cytology, and so, during a capture of smears, at me there hardly hardly raskrovilos, the doctor have told or said, what is it izza my erosion. On a trace. Day at me have begun allocation with a pink shade, I have thought, well have touched, soon will pass or take place, in day of allocation became brown and so already one and a half week brown pink, I do not know, what with me, it excites me, to the doctor I go on October, 23rd, and then I wish to ask you, what is it can be?

Malanova T.B.
16.07.2004, 21:13
I can not define or determine in absentia the reason similar vydeleny. In day of reception make US.

Marina
20.07.2004, 19:16
That is such allocation are not characteristic for illnesses or diseases which at me are?

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 09:20
No, are not characteristic.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 19:48
Whether and could really me at a capture of analyses touch, what there it was formed ranka, and now she does not heal?

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 10:17
Mucous heals very quickly.