PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, We with the husband shortly would like to conceive the child, but unas...

YAna
18.07.2004, 12:22
Good afternoon,
We with the husband shortly would like to conceive the child, but unas one problem - Bekhterev's illness or disease at the husband. Whether it is possible for us to avoid it or this as it is possible to conceive from 100 % confidence the girl as it basically man's illness or disease, thanks

Ramilja
19.07.2004, 18:15
Come on aleksi. narod. ru I think it should you help or assist. Itself not so long ago searched for the answer to the same question and to me have advised, I think in it or this there is a sense. I wish good luck.

Ramilja
20.07.2004, 16:01
Come on aleksi. narod. ru I think it should you help or assist. Itself not so long ago searched for the answer to the same question and to me have advised, I think in it or this there is a sense. I wish good luck.

Ramilja
21.07.2004, 07:36

Ramilja
22.07.2004, 06:23

Ramilja
23.07.2004, 09:09