PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in current of several years have the signs similar to herpes: about that...

Anja
22.07.2004, 16:54
I in current of several years have the signs similar to herpes: neither from that nor from this around of a vagina or near a proctal or an anal aperture appear 1 2 pryshchichka which are sometimes scratched and cause different unpleasant sensations, in 3 4 days all passes or takes place by itself, and can not repeat in current of several months. At the same time, in difference from herpes, I never noticed at myself educations on these or it pryshchichkah a so-called crust, and they do not look or appear as jazvochki with a liquid inside, and more not so it is a lot of them as at herpes. Tell or say, what is it can be? Whether can find out it a smear taken by the gynecologist? And whether it is possible to make this smear during this period when this disease in any way has not an effect externally?

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.07.2004, 08:10
The herpes can, the candidiasis can, the allergy can. Yes, the smear will clear sitatsiju, but for its or his more informative smear it is better to do or make during an exacerbation or after provocation