PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor assumes to appoint or nominate in the near future stimulation of an ovulation mikrofo...

Hope
21.07.2004, 06:35
The doctor assumes to appoint or nominate in the near future stimulation of an ovulation by Microfollinum, klosti... (I do not remember unfortunately the name) and something or something else for maintenance of process after an ovulation. The concrete scheme or plan yet obgovarivalas. It would be desirable to learn or find out similar measures (stimuljatsi) are how much effective and what by-effects can be.

Maljarskaja M.M.
22.07.2004, 10:57
The effective scheme or plan of stimulation. By-effects of Clostilbegytum - a syndrome of hyperstimulation of ovaries (less often on sraneniju with others, more powerful or potent preparations for stimulation). At repeated (more than 6 times) use povshaetsja probability of a tumoral lesion of an ovary. Therefore at 6 multiple unsuccessful attempt stimulation by Clostilbegytum stop.

Light
23.07.2004, 07:31
You know, at me the friend did or made ginikologichesky massage of a uterus and after that zaberemenila. It is done or made at solderings and a small uterus, how much or as far as I know. And it is absolutely harmless