PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Today since morning did or made the test for pregnancy (the test stria Frau...

Anastas
09.07.2004, 20:14
Hello. Today since morning did or made the test for pregnancy (the test stria Frautest). One stria observed result during 15 minutes was showed at once - is brightly expressed. The place of the second stria was as though white on a pink background and she did not redden. Tonight has found out, that the second stria is hardly appreciable. Delays at me are not present, simply every month just in case I do or make the test. Whether it is necessary to consider or count, what I am pregnant?

Malanova T.B.
11.07.2004, 16:48
If the delay is not present, why there is a question on pregnancy?????

The anonym
15.07.2004, 16:13
Simply I had an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis for 2.5 months and within these months monthly came in time and there was no delay and smearing vydeleny. Therefore now I am afraid of repetition...

Anastas
18.07.2004, 01:55
When it is better to pass or take place the test or it is better to make US at once?

Anastas
20.07.2004, 04:32
The doctor, respond please, whether it is possible to consider or count the stria which has appeared in some hours, a sign of pregnancy?

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 07:06
All researches (tests.) it is necessary to do or make US only at presence of a delay.