PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me a following situation: a cycle irregular, I measure basal...

Umka
18.07.2004, 05:39
Good afternoon. At me a following situation: a cycle irregular, I measure basal temperature since June. Last monthly were on September, 2nd. All the September long the temperature was in r-not 36.4 - 36.8 not above. The gynecologist has told or said anovuljarnyj a cycle, can not be protected. 23.10 temperature has risen up to 37 and since then does not decrease. But rose not jump as at an ovulation and smoothly - 36.6 - 36.8 - 37. And on the eve - 19 20.10 was sex without preservation. And here all last week the stomach or belly as at monthly pulls, but the test negative. I at all do not know that to be afraid - of an inflammation or pregnancy...
In advance I thank

Ryazanov And.
18.07.2004, 23:46
If the nearest 2 3 days the menses will not begin, most likely you are pregnant. It is proved very well with your temperature. Day of an ovulation is necessary for the first day before gradual rise in temperature. How much or As far as I understand on your temperature is on October, 20th. e. The relations took place just before an ovulation. (the High probability of a birth of the boy). Hand over the analysis on pregnancy in specialized honey. Laboratories. I do not recommend to interrupt pregnancy.

Umka
19.07.2004, 15:40
6 go October has started to smear, and 7 go the menses has begun, is more plentiful than usually even, but 2, 5 days only went. 7 go the temperature has fallen up to 36.4. All as is necessary began. And then the temperature has again jumped up up to 36.9 and so keeps already 3 ty day. I do not know as think. At the doctor on survey was one and a half weeks ago, she has seen nothing bad... And pregnancy vprochim too. What can it be?

Ryazanov And.
20.07.2004, 18:01
Can be and an abortion. But at you obvious disturbance of a menstrual cycle. It is necessary to find out its or his reason and to pass or take place treatment. Address to other doctor if here you do not wish to treat, it is desirable to ginekologu-for the endocrinologist.

Umka
22.07.2004, 10:04
Thanks big for such prompt replies! And how to define or determine an abortion it was or not? It can be seen already on survey or it will be necessary to hand over analyses in addition?

Ryazanov And.
23.07.2004, 05:28
Whether there was it an abortion or not you already never learn or find out.