PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, to me, please!!! Hello, the doctor! Your advice or council (pomoshch is necessary...

Nadia
21.07.2004, 17:25
Respond, to me, please!!!
Hello, the doctor! Your advice or council (help) is necessary. A situation such: the last month I had a delay mestruatsii (at me, actually, dysfunction), and after the beginning were strange brown allocation (poor or scanty, in any way it is usual), it last about 9 days. Before it or this at me were for two weeks gde-that of allocation (svetlo-brown). Hodioa to the gynecologist, the doctor speaks, that obviously hormonal disturbances and it is necessary to hand over analyses of hormones. I one year ago handed over the hormones specified by doctors, but analyses have not shown bright deviations or rejections any here. At me numerous fibrodenomy and consequently hormonal preparations to me to accept it is impossible. This time the gynecologist advises to hand over again hormones and to spend on drink small doses a course of new preparations hormonal. But I am afraid at the problems in a breast to drink hormones (once accepted Djufaston and there were augmentations fibrodenom), to hand over analyses of all hormones very dearly or expensively. And at present at me have again begun allocation svetlo-korichnego colors... And I very much am afraid, that monthly will be again not clear (as the last month). Tell or say, the doctor, what to me to do or make in such situation??? With what can be connected such allocation? A sexual life I do not live yet.

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 05:02
Nadija, I already have responded you earlier. At you, probably, displays of a chronic endometritis, probably, dysfunctions of ovaries. In any case, all over again US and survey.