PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VSEM-ALL - VSEM-ALL - ALL!!! Help or assist advice or council: problems at job (wish to dismiss)....

Katya.
18.07.2004, 05:28
VSEM-ALL - VSEM-ALL - ALL!!! Help or assist advice or council: problems at job (wish to dismiss). Now 8 I week of pregnancy, on the account in ZHK already stand or cost. 1) what to do or make, how to defend rights, where to address? 2) whether there can be I under the law in staff or state, but for all remained term to write out the sick-list or to go on leave on any other basis?

Olga
18.07.2004, 22:49
It is not assured on 100 %, but:
1. The sick-list can take for any period (for example, it is possible to make so: week - b/l, 2 days work, then again - b/).
Voobshche-that, on a state of health the management or manual should give demanded operating conditions. If, for example, at you job is connected with the personal computer, can rest that you cannot work with it or him. And until, while to you will not find suitable job, can (receiving 100 % z/) to do or make nothing. So all can proceed 9 months.
2. To dismiss the pregnant woman it is impossible.
Threaten a management or manual of court. Speak also, that if your rights will be restrained, you necessarily will go to court and, besides job, will demand indemnification of mental cruelty (that - the pregnant woman - offended you).
3. The site mama. ru will give you the full review of legal aspects of pregnancy.

ElenaB
20.07.2004, 05:05
Without ceremony it is possible to carry case in court if forces will be porotsja, and to dismiss you HAVE no RIGHT, THEY CAN not DISMISS YOU, And NEVER WILL dismiss. To. YOU the PREGNANT WOMAN, And STILL IT or HIM SPRAKU FROM ZHK BRING, THAT IT LO is confirmed DOCUMENTARY, LET THEY SPRAVOCHKU WILL look or see THIS, And THEN ALREADY PRECISELY CAN not DISMISS YOU IN ANY WAY. THEY WILL break or disturb the LAW IF WILL dismiss (IN ADVANCE KNOWING THAT YOU are pregnant, WITHIN THE JURISDICTION BUSINESS! Come on www. 7ya. ru, there there is a part about zanonodatelstve for pregnant women. And even clause or article one as the pregnant woman had legal proceedings with the heads and VYYIGALA THIS BUSINESS!!!

The anonym
21.07.2004, 13:51
I have taken the bulletin on 7 oh to week of pregnancy and to me it or he was prolonged up to 30 oh with weeks, and is then cunning in the decree, and to dismiss you have no right is a within the jurisdiction business... Issue the sick-list and forward more quickly... Enjoy a life!

nata
21.07.2004, 19:11
Glavnoe-be not afraid! To dismiss have no right. I, when was pregnant 1 j time, the conflict to the organizatsiej-the truth me too had have dismissed after I have left in dikretnyj holiday and when has given birth already has learned or has found out, that me have dismissed... HAS BROUGHT AN ACTION - HAVE restored AT JOB, HAVE paid ALL of MONEY And KOE-WHOM have discharged from office... So be more courageous, be afraid of nobody - the law on your party or side and wear the kid

Katya
22.07.2004, 12:11
THANKS BIG ALL FOR SUPPORT!!! But by today the situation has become aggravated: the management or manual refuses to pay to me the salary (not official, and REAL, and it it is the appreciable sum) while I shall not write the application or statement "at own will". I while nothing has told or said About my pregnancy. How you think, I can write this application or statement, receive the salary for February, and then demand to return the application or statement - whether there will be a law and in this case on my party or side or then it will be already impossible for something to make? Once again thanks for support!!!

Alja
23.07.2004, 04:53
Katya! Unfortunately the informal salary deprives with us many rights. That I can advise you. You can show or present to them the information or inquiry that are pregnant, to dismiss you, to lower official z/p and to translate to other post (dropping) the enterprise has no right. You can ask the information or inquiry on translation or transfer into easier or lighter;more mild work for the gynecologist. The administration should or translate or transfer you on easier or lighter;more mild work without depression z/p (again taki official), or if there is no such opportunity, to release or exempt you from job up to time of occurrence of easier or lighter;more mild job with conservation z/item In this case you win only that you have experience and all time of the decretal sick-list and holiday at you there will be an experience (and it is important). But on the other hand the enterprise can will agree, that you remain to work, but to pay to you only official z/p though I think, the attitude or relation of you to job in that case will be respective. I think, it is better to you " to lay out all maps on a table " and to try to agree about a compromise variant, that is what to dismiss you have not the right, and z/p official are all the same obliged to pay, and you can benefit still to the enterprise so can it is necessary to leave you at job - good. Success!