PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I am sorry for immodest details. The matter is that I to you pis...

natalija
19.07.2004, 22:46
The doctor, I am sorry for immodest details. The matter is that I wrote to you about one month back about a constant thrush, I went to the doctor and to me took the analysis on 50 (?) originators and that have not found out. Also have sent me to psihonevropatologu, as at me constant phobia of the affinity connected with a pain at introduction of a sexual member. The doctor the psychiatrist has registered to me tablets: glitsin and more any tablets on a floor, me it became better, even there was own greasing, but pozovchera, we with muzhdem were overzealous, by way of frequent employment or occupation by sex about 4 times for a day, and by the evening the input or entrance in a vagina at me terribly hurted or was ill;was sick and was scratched, at what, it does not pass or take place 2 day, but what vydeleny is not observed (type as at a thrush) all purely or cleanly even not red. What is it can be? As the bottom part of an input or entrance of a vagina to touch painfully. RESPOND PLEASE.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 14:44
It is called an aseptic colpitis, arises usually from "diligence". It is desirable to apply ointment of type deperzolon, Flucinarum, aurobin - will be easier.

Inna
22.07.2004, 01:53
Than to treat an opposite chronic thrush?

Ljuba
23.07.2004, 04:44
The doctor respond, please, having read through my case history 5556. I am very tired and izmuchenna the sores - I suffer after "successfully spent laparaskopii here the whole year.