PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist, please, advice or council. In the beginning of October I had you...

Elena
22.07.2004, 02:15
Hello, help or assist, please, advice or council. In the beginning of October I had an abortion on term of 7 weeks. Cleaned, approximately on time send or have come monthly, has started to drink as the doctor novinet has registered. Practically within a month went monthly: that pours, smears, pieces from me bring down. Went on uzi, the rests of a fetal egg are excluded. The doctor has told or said, that so can from 3 till 6 months be. After reception of 21 tablets send or have come monthly, but again from me pours. It is already tired, I feel an easy or a light;a mild giddiness. What to do or make? When to wait for improvement? Besides uzi has shown a cyst of the left ovary. The doctor to explain became nothing, has told or said to come in 3 months. Prompt, what is it such, and what for me waits? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 03:37
So should not be!!!! Such bleedings neither after uncomplicated abortion, nor on background OK NOT!! Can be. Go to managing unit or cause fast. Only do not remain at home.