PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazh. Alla Mihajlovna, now pregnancy of 12 weeks. In regional zh/konsul...

anastasija
22.07.2004, 13:37
Uvazh. Alla Mihajlovna, now pregnancy of 12 weeks. In regional zh/consultations to be observed I do not want. Through the friend it wished to be arranged to be observed in the center of planning in a Sviblovo. She to me has told or said, that it is necessary to be registered in any case in regional consultation, to hand over all analyses, and they then will give a map already in that consultation, a cat. It is necessary for me. But I yesterday was lucky enough to visit there. Vo-the first me were surprised with that to me have appointed or nominated to hand over the analysis of a feces. Though any my pregnant friend did not hand over the similar analysis. Besides, they have told or said, that if I shall be observed in other place they on the account will not put me - more shortly or there on the account to rise, or at them. Have and more told or said, that if I shall be observed in other place, at them absolutely other analyses. Whether the truth it? Really it is impossible to avoid all this sovkovosti and unnecessary analyses (I have in view of a feces) and easy to be observed in a decent place?

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.07.2004, 16:28
Anastas, such things are solved or actually through the doctor at whom you will be observed, or you go to the private or individual medical center which has a license and where the documentation on conducting pregnancy is made out. Procedure of reception of a direction in TSPS is those, as you have described, well and the attitude or relation is from the person depends. And analyses - they are standard for a metabolic map + under indications analyses are appointed or nominated to markers of a pathology of a fetus, on infections and tp.

Elena
22.07.2004, 21:35
If you have an opportunity will address in paid clinic, it seems to me is necessary to use her or it, I was personally observed in Honey. The female center on New arbate also has not regretted, as the equipment modern, doctors too without sovkovshchiny, and take analyses such which in usual consultation hardly will appoint or nominate (alfa-) for 15 weeks of pregnancy developmental anomalies, etc. are capable to reveal a fetoprotein And voobshch eu me there was very complex or difficult pregnancy, almost threat of discontinuing and we with malyshkoj have won 5 months (by means of doctors of the center) now I am very grateful to them.