PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is compelled or forced to repeat a question as very much I experience. At me already on protjazhe...

Maria
22.07.2004, 11:22
It is compelled or forced to repeat a question as very much I experience.
At me already during enough long period of time very plentiful allocation from a vagina (watery). Went to genikologu 1, 5 years ago, erosion, which by itself reason vydeleny + a thrush have told or said. A thrush treated, allocation same. Then through a floor of year the thrush has gone to genikologu again, again, again treated. Here now as early as a year later has gone to genikologu - again a thrush + a little uvelichenyj an ovary + erosion. I have asked the doctor, whether there are enough reasons for so plentiful vydeleny or there can be still something? She has responded me, that at the analysis of a smear, the thrush can interrupt other infection and be quite probable the gonorrhea and trihomoneaz can also, is simple iz-for presence of mushrooms they not vysejalis. Tell or say please, to me to treat a thrush and again to go on inspection? Whether in general really the thrush interrupts other infection at reception of results? Whether can be, what during already more year I live with any chronicle? Thanks

Maria
22.07.2004, 21:01
I ask, otvette please. At me already during enough long period of time very plentiful allocation from a vagina (watery). Went to genikologu 1, 5 years ago, erosion, which by itself reason vydeleny + a thrush have told or said. A thrush treated, allocation same. Then through a floor of year the thrush has gone to genikologu again, again, again treated. Here now as early as a year later has gone to genikologu - again a thrush + a little uvelichenyj an ovary + erosion. I have asked the doctor, whether there are enough reasons for so plentiful vydeleny or there can be still something? She has responded me, that at the analysis of a smear, the thrush can interrupt other infection and be quite probable the gonorrhea and trihomoneaz can also, is simple iz-for presence of mushrooms they not vysejalis. Tell or say please, to me to treat a thrush and again to go on inspection? Whether in general really the thrush interrupts other infection at reception of results? Whether can be, what during already more year I live with any chronicle? Thanks