PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me now 8 oh day of a cycle (the menses has ended 2 days ago). I want...

Asterisk
21.07.2004, 06:10
At me now 8 oh day of a cycle (the menses has ended 2 days ago). I wish to make US the internal gauge for check of appendages (t. To. There is a suspicion on a chronic inflammation). Tell or say, how right after the menses needs to do or make it? I wish to make it at you in the Biotest or Biodough;Biofather-in-law but so so I work I can approach or drop in only in the morning of hours up to 9.30. In what days after the termination or ending of a menses is better to do or make US (on how much informative will be US for 7 days after the termination or ending menses)? Thanks.

Asterisk
21.07.2004, 09:25
It is very necessary to be checked up this week, t. To. I had a pain in district of the left appendage, and he is increased (I it or him I probe or palpate itself).

Asterisk
22.07.2004, 02:04
ALLA MIHAJLOVNA, I have entered the name to you on reception on Saturday in the center, which on Alekseevskoj. Tell or say, whether do or make in this center of US by the internal gauge? (on how much I have understood, in the Biotest or Biodough;Biofather-in-law of the internal gauge was not present: (()

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.07.2004, 20:26
Well, come on "Alekseevskuju", there there is a quite good apparatus with vaginalnym the gauge. Take with itself results of analyses.