PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to receive from YOU the answer to mine :...

Nastja, 19
21.07.2004, 19:56
Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to receive from YOU the answer to my question: in 9 hours after the sexual certificate or act has accepted postinor, then through 12 chasov-the second. Has passed or has taken place 22 hours from acceptance 2 oh tablets (t. e. Almost day, but by-effects (t. e. Nauseas... krovjanistyh intermenstrual vydeleny) till now was not. Whether it is normal? Monthly should begin already (or approximately these nearest days, but at me not a regular cycle, therefore exact date I I can not tell or say). Prompt, please: as when dozhno to be (to be shown) after reception postinora. Thanks..

The anonym
22.07.2004, 06:55
By-effects far not at all from any tablets and from these or it including. At me too not a regular cycle (by the way, in this case in the instruction is told or said to not use better the given preparation), but after reception it was not observed any by-effects. One sovet-wait, but zaodnokupite the test. Though with my cycle and the test not always helped or assisted me:)

Olja
22.07.2004, 15:29
At you and so a cycle irregular, and you postinorom force down it or him even more. Why to not address internally to the gynecologist and to not pick up individual contraception. You ruin yourselves postinorom and when will be going to to become pregnant, on doctors will run, sterility or barrenness to treat. Can vse-taki is easier before the certificate or act a candle insert, instead of poison or persecute an organism in such volume garmonov?