PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please! At me in November abortion (3 undesirable be has been made...

Ninel
20.07.2004, 01:13
Prompt please! At me in November abortion (3 undesirable pregnancy) after that within 5 months was not monthly has been made, the doctor has registered to me treatment under the scheme or plan Norcolutum plus Microfollinum, they have begun, here already as 3 months it's OK, but these or it lekartsva I continue to accept under the certain scheme or plan. The doctor speaks, will proceed what is it during half a year. Tell or say please when to me pozhno to plan pregnancy? I very much would like more quickly, really to wait still half a year at least?

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 10:00
Ninel to answer a similar question not correctly as well as to set it or him. To you adequate treatment is appointed or nominated, well and discuss with doktrom its or his duration!!!

Malanova T.B.
22.07.2004, 08:35
Ninel to answer a similar question not correctly as well as to set it or him. To you adequate treatment is appointed or nominated, well and discuss with the doctor its or his duration!!!

Malanova T.B.
22.07.2004, 13:37
Ninel to answer a similar question not correctly as well as to set it or him. To you adequate treatment is appointed or nominated, well and discuss with the doctor its or his duration!!! My wish - to attach to treatment a physiotherapy.