PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the second pregnancy, thus group of blood AV (-). At the first child...

Nika
22.07.2004, 00:56
At me the second pregnancy, thus group of blood AV (-). At the first child - And (-), at the husband - 0 (+). On what week I should be checked up for the first time on antibodies and then, in case of negative result, with what periodicity to repeat checks? On what week it is necessary to make an injection imunoglobulina and then how often to do or make repeated injections? What probability of that after the first pregnancy a fetus with otrits. rezus-by the factor antibodies in my organism could be developed or produced? If antibodies in that case are not developed or produced, the chance, that during the second pregnancy (with vozm is how much great. The "positive" fetus) will appear antibodies? Now at me term of 6.5 weeks.

Nika
22.07.2004, 13:08
At me the second pregnancy, thus group of blood AV (-). At the first child - And (-), at the husband - 0 (+). On what week I should be checked up for the first time on antibodies and then, in case of negative result, with what periodicity to repeat checks? On what week it is necessary to make an injection imunoglobulina and then how often to do or make repeated injections? What probability of that after the first pregnancy a fetus with otrits. rezus-by the factor antibodies in my organism could be developed or produced? If antibodies in that case are not developed or produced, the chance, that during the second pregnancy (with vozm is how much great. The "positive" fetus) will appear antibodies? Now at me term of 6.5 weeks.