PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I address to you for the help.... After long treatment from hla...

Milena.
18.07.2004, 17:33
Hello. I address to you for the help.... After long treatment for a clamidiosis I at last have received the positive take which has been checked up repeatedly... From set of the tried antibiotics at me the flora was broke or disturbed, the dysbacteriosis has begun.... + to all a thrush which was accompanied by an awful burning sensation in a vagina... After treatment of a thrush the burning sensation within day vanished, and by the evening again vozobnavljalos. Such status last about 2 3 weeks. Now I izredko test similar sensations, have passed or have taken place kak-that by itself, but me zabespokoil a smell wet - he preobrel a medicinal smell. To the doctor to descend or go there is no time, help or assist please, explain, what to me occurs or happens? In advance I thank.

Oshchepkova S.R.
20.07.2004, 04:28
It is necessary to clear an organism, t. To. As you have correctly written one was gone - another has appeared. Address to the gastroenterologist. Apply Essentiale, Allocholum, bifidumbakterin.

The anonym
21.07.2004, 15:47
Huge to you thanks for advice or council. Health and happiness in NEW to YEAR!

child
22.07.2004, 12:56
And a smell wet? Why he has a smell of medicines if I for a long time do not accept a medicine. Whether Mozhet-my erosion in aggregate with a thrush kak-that on it to influence? Respond please, to you I shall be very grateful....