PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, that such " the stood pregnancy " and to what attributes...

Natalia
19.07.2004, 07:48
Tell or Say please, what such " the stood pregnancy " and to what attributes it or she can be defined or determined?

Very much I wait from somebody for the answer!
19.07.2004, 11:23
At me the first pregnancy. On US 6 aja week, but should be 9 aja. To me 25 years very much want the child and consequently I worry. On the account I go to rise on November, 17th, earlier nebylo opportunities.

Belief
20.07.2004, 08:22
It when the embryos ceases to develop, t. e. Dies. Basically it is accompanied by a bleeding and nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and a back. It is necessary to address to the doctor

Belief
21.07.2004, 07:30
You know, on US to you could put embryonal or fetal;embrionic term (after conception), instead of obstetric (since the first day of last menses). Usually these terms differ for 2 weeks. I too had a similar situation. By calculations there should be 7 week, and I on US was put 4. Already 14 weeks and all tfu-are fie good. Calm down. And before descend or go to the doctor to exclude an opportunity of the stood pregnancy and to cease to worry. Success and good state of health.

Belief
22.07.2004, 10:42
The PREGOING ANSWER FOR the WOMAN WHO LOOKS FORWARD TO HEARING FROM KOGO-SOMEBODY!!!