PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tatyana Borisovna, I already wrote to you, I wish to write once again, from...

Anna
19.07.2004, 22:33
Good afternoon! Tatyana Borisovna, I already wrote to you, I wish to write once again, excuse for importunity. In brief I shall describe the situation: pregnancy, obstetric term - 9 weeks. Last monthly on November, 22nd, 2003. On December, 29th handed over beta-HGCH - on January, 260.6th under the personal initiative descended or went on US to make sure, that pregnancy vse-taki is. US presence of two fetal eggs in the size has shown of 3 4 mm. Then the doctor has told or said, that the size mismatches term, has frightened, what is it stood pregnancy and t. On January, 7th (next day) I have handed over item beta-HGCH. Result - hardly less on January, 5000.8th descended or went in ZHK, me have put on the account. The doctor has examined me. Has told or said, that a uterus in norm or rate. Available erosion shejki uteruses which, according to the doctor, is strong krovit . After that in some days there was a bleeding - within 5 minutes, a blood jarko-scarlet. Survey at the doctor has shown, what is it krovila shejka uteruses. In the rest any vydeleny at me was not, be ill or sick too. Only pulling sensations (do not hurt) in the bottom of a stomach or belly, but to me have told or said, it is what is it normal in the first weeks of pregnancy. The doctor has appointed or nominated analyses to infections (results while are not present, but 3 months prior to pregnancy I was checked on ALL infections, the thrush with which I have safely treated was found out only) and has sent on US which I have made on January, 21st. The doctor has confirmed presence of two at a birth, the size of fetal eggs 12, 6 and 9, 1 mm, but has told or said, that embryoses are not visualized, though on terms already should. Has put anembrioniju in doubt and has advised to hand over once again beta-HGCH. In the rest it's OK. On 22.01.04 beta HGCH makes 20235. Tatyana Borisovna! Tell or Say please, whether there are at me chances, what pregnancy vse-taki develops? And me these disharmonies on terms result or bring that in the big frustration and simply unsettle. I such person who likes in all definiteness, and at the same time very hypochondriac. I hope, that you can something advise me. And more one question - with the beginning of pregnancy at me began to be upset often a stomach (earlier so always was at monthly). I did not change a delivery. Tell or say, it is normal? In advance thanks for your attention and for your answer.

Malanova T.B.
22.07.2004, 10:31
Defining or Determining for you in the given situation is US - visualization of fetuses. At term of 9 weeks they should!!! To be visible, palpitation is visible even! If the bad apparatus, make US in other place.
If diarrhea is not present, job of an intestine normal.