PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my girl the second week (about 12 days) temneratura 37.3 (but at...

John
19.07.2004, 16:28
At my girl the second week (about 12 days) temneratura 37.3 (but thus the throat hurts)... And she heats a head thinks that is pregnant, is simple after pack Tri-mersi has ended and the week break has gone, there should be a menses but it or her was not: (thus last monthly were from October, 7 till October, 12th, course OK has ended 20 ogo. Well a pancake hardly more weeks has passed or has taken place all from last time. She already 5 times tried or tasted different tests for pregnancy (for 4 days:)) all results are negative (tomorrow by the way again is going to to be tested)...
It that a phobia any, or the truth is probability that she is pregnant?
In advance thanks.

Irina
20.07.2004, 05:46
From this description of problems of your girl it is difficult to answer this question.

ZS
20.07.2004, 08:30
Well 5 times did or made the test - all negatively...
From all attributes - only temperature. And, probably, a delay small. Thus apetita at it or her on the contrary is not present. Presumable term of 2 weeks...
HERE ATTRIBUTES
Absence of the next menses.
The raised or increased temperature in the morning.
Nausea, sometimes vomiting in the mornings.
The speeded up emiction.
Strain of mammary glands.
The raised or increased appetite.
Undue fatiguability.

Necessarily on term in 2 weeks all these signs should be shown?

Irina
20.07.2004, 20:11
Similar on pregnancy, but such can be and at a premenstrual syndrome, and the test while can nothing show. After an ovulation should pass or take place 14 days that he something has shown. I at all shall not understand what a cycle at it or her if monthly were on October, 7th and already a delay?

Irina
22.07.2004, 09:30
And from what you have taken, what during pregnancy the body temperature raises or increases? It is completely not obligatory attribute, he happens extremely seldom.