PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 60. To me have made 4 years ago operation in occasion of a cancer of a breast 2 items Sra...

Bell
13.07.2004, 11:23
To me 60. To me have made 4 years ago operation in occasion of a cancer of a breast 2 items At once at me have stopped iesjachnye and 4 years were nothing. I constantly go on checks to genikologu. Here on May, 26th went, took a smear and have told or said, that except for yeast funguses anything is not present, a uterus in norm or rate. Have advised posprintsevatsja a soda solution, and potompostavit nistatinovye suppositories. All it to spend 10. JAprovela this course. But here 2 days as have begun what that dark allocation. I drink Tamoxifenum. There can be it from a medicine or you consider or count, what it is necessary to go again to genikologu to the oncologist?

Smirnov D.R.
13.07.2004, 18:27
Yes, it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor.

Bell
17.07.2004, 07:37
I descended or went to the doctor. Me have sent on US. Here such conclusion I Write literally. A uterus 67* 42* 49, endometry hyperechoic, utolshchyon up to 12, 2, the right ovary 21* 12, left 23* 13, ovaries without cystic changes (transvaginal research).
Data for a hyperplasia endometrija (caused or called by reception of Tamoxifenum)
The biopsy endometrija is recommended.
I would like to learn or find out, what such hyperechoic endometry? And a hyperplasia endometrija. And as is an oncologic disease connected with excision of a breast or this another?

Bell
19.07.2004, 09:06
I 28 numbers have written a new question. Very much I ask to look or see and respond.

onkohelp@yandex.ru
22.07.2004, 08:00
One of complications at reception of Tamoxifenum is so-called gormononavedyonnyj a cancer endometrija, therefore at presence krovjanistyh vydeleny from a vagina you accept a separate diagnostic currettage of a uterus with the subsequent histological research of a material. It is necessary for making.