PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The first and while to the only child has given birth in 25 years. Pregnancy...

Sima
21.07.2004, 17:18
The first and while to the only child has given birth in 25 years. Pregnancy was under bill 2 I (1 I have ended with medical abortion). Felt during pregnancy normally, it was surveyed, handed over necessary analyses, in 33 weeks have put in a hospital iz-for presence of fiber at urine. Has given birth to the child in 37 38 weeks of pregnancy, 4 5 points on scale Apgar, with weight 1930 gr. Now to the child 3, 5 years. The diagnosis: a dystrophia, a symptomatic epilepsy, an atrophy temporal and frontal lobes of a brain. About the second child even I am afraid to think, but years go and it would be desirable to give birth to the healthy kid. Advise, that to me to do or make how to be surveyed, to give birth to the healthy child. I am afraid of repetition of the first experience as I was under supervision of the gynecologist on a residence and felt well?

Kuznetsova E.A.
22.07.2004, 07:24
You with a detailed extract (the exact diagnosis is necessary) should vse-taki address to genetics to specify the reasons of a congenital pathology and character of inheritance.