PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The I become more senior, the I become more similar to the ottsa-the drunk...

Cyril
21.07.2004, 12:13
The I become more senior, the I become more similar to the ottsa-the drunk... And to binge starts to pull, though I drink very little and seldom..
Whether I shall finish as he against the will?? Whether it will affect or have an effect children?? (Grandsons)!

Tanja
21.07.2004, 21:58
I sympathize. But, on the other hand - I praise. For that. That itself on it or this you reflect. The heredity in an alcoholism is not obligatory. But: if you feel, that alcohol - a problem for you, at all do not drink:). It not a joke - then you really, simply cannot stop. You can esteem books AA, for example " live sober " - it or her have written topers, which miracle possible to return by a sober life. Here to you URL: http: // unity. unitysam. ru/ftp/lifesobr. html

Dr Hannibal Lechter
22.07.2004, 06:00
Uvi, predraspologenie k alkogolizmu (Kak i pochti lubaya recessivnaya patologiya) moget sochranyatssya do 4 pokoleniy. No, poskolku vi sebya dergite v rukach vashi deti budut delat eto esche luchshe i im eto budet legche.
I eto tolko PREDRASPOLOGENNOST t. e VI mogete ee skorekktirovat eto v vashich silach.
Problema imeet i chisto psychologicheskuu podopleku: eto svoego roda uchodmot realnosti. Moget vas ne k vipivke tyanet, a vremennie trudnosti reshit ne udaetsya? No v butilke vi ne naydete utesheniya a skoree naoborot: vsegda prichodit pochmele posle kotorogo chuge: te ge problemi da esche iv depressii. Sudya po vsemu vi chelovek s dostatochno silnoy voley, poetomu mne kagetsya spravites.