PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me 21 22 week of pregnancy. 5 weeks ago has reddened...

Olesya
16.07.2004, 08:32
Hello. At me 21 22 week of pregnancy. The breast 5 weeks ago has reddened and there were red extensions. Has gone to the doctors, one have told or said no trouble, has rubred, I have asked a direction in mammologichesky the center, there posavili, a mastitis. At once have sent in hospital, 7 days pricked antibiotics. Doctors groped sites, at an extract have told or said better, has left hospital, reddening remains, I am not assured what is it in general a mastitis, the temperature was not, the breast did not hurt or be ill;be sick, reddening, and about sites is simple, I simply do not understand it or this there are they or not. Has tried all national and not national agents, camphoric or camphor butter or oil, honey, cabbage, changes I do not see. By the evening reddening in the morning is better. Can prompt, that presumably it can be. Someone can stakim collided or faced? Whether Really it is a mastitis? In advance many thanks.

JUlja
16.07.2004, 18:13
Olesya, greetings. I, certainly, not the doctor, cannot advise anything. But at me too by the evening appreciable reddening a breast is observed and kak-that she is scratched. I think, what is it from a bra Though I and have replaced them is vo-the first, for the size it is more, and vo-than the second, would buy or purchase knitted h-instead of any laces. Do not experience, all will be good. Can and in vain you antibiotics pricked, but on such term it any more so is harmful - to mine.

Olesya
20.07.2004, 06:14
JUl, spibo big, that has responded, I to tell the truth doubt of their diagnosis, I have read through much about a mastitis, I do not have its or his obvious attributes. I too at once would replace underwear on h/and with the size more, and I too have a breast cheshitsja, and you did not ask the doctors, what is it? If yes, can write? Doctors seem to me how much, so much and diagnoses. And so, thanks big for the answer.

Lyudmila
22.07.2004, 04:17
I in general strongly suffer from extensions on a breast, at me them have very much appeared. Girlfriends have told or said - it was necessary to think, grease earlier with a cream from extensions on a breast. But I was seized late, with a cream I smear, that have not appeared new. And these or it will remain what to do or make!