PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! The doctor has diagnosed me dysfunction of ovaries. Disturbance menst...

JUlja .22278 on June, 15th 17.38
21.07.2004, 16:01
Zdrastvujte! The doctor has diagnosed me dysfunction of ovaries. Disturbance of a menstrual cycle happens when I shall be fidgety. The delay can make from 1 month and more. The doctor has registered Triziston. I accepted a preparation hardly more year. After a cancelling of a preparation in current of 8 10 months we with the husband not pridohranjalis, but I have not become pregnant.
The doctor has appointed or nominated the analysis on pasev-he it has appeared positive. Treatment needs to be passed or be taken place with the husband, but on circumstances it does not turn out yet
The doctor also has told or said, that the help to become pregnant is required to me.
1. In what this help will consist
2. Whether it is possible to conceive the child not passing or not taking place course of treatment
3. The doctor has diagnosed me an eczema because of nerves. As ointment TSelestoderm on an organism in fact she hormonal operates or works.

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.07.2004, 02:00
1. Probably, purpose or appointment of the hormones adjusting or regulating a cycle is necessary.
2. Try or taste, if only in crop it is not revealed that nibud type of chlamydias.
3. Ointments do not render sistemnogovozdejstvija on an organism.