PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt, please, probably to spend genetic examination on otts...

Katya
21.07.2004, 13:21
Whether prompt, please, probably to spend genetic examination on paternity according to the first and second child? The matter is that my civil husband was lost, when I was pregnant the second child. The first daughter wears its or his surname, there is a certificate on paternity proof. It would be desirable to give the second child a surname of its or his father. As it or him is not present in alive it is done or made through court. Lawyers have prompted, that it is possible to examine with the first child. Prompt, please, how much or as far as it really. In advance thanks.

Kuznetsova E.A.
22.07.2004, 01:55
Yes, examination for definition of relationship quite real thing. For this purpose it is necessary to hand over a small amount of a blood to you and your children (before this analysis it is possible to eat and drink). The probability of a mistake or an error at DNK-to examination is practically excluded. If you will have problems, call, my ph. 311 85 56.