PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor respond me please. One week ago right after okonchani...

Svetlana
20.07.2004, 20:12
The dear doctor respond me please. One week ago right after the terminations or endings monthly has made a biopsy on shejke uteruses in occasion of a leukoplakia. Yesterday since morning there was a sexual certificate or act, t. To. Any vydeleny and pains nebylo and the doctor has told or said, that in a week it is possible. All the day long all was normal, in the evening nothing was, and today since morning at me the bleeding as has opened at monthly, thus there are no pains. It very strongly disturbs me. To the doctor while opportunities to descend or go are not present, t. To. I work. What is it can 7 And how much or as far as it is terrible? What I need to do or make at present?

Savchenko A.A.
22.07.2004, 01:46
Dear Svetlana. At a bleeding the person does not come to work and vyzavyet fast. At you probably krovjanistye allocation. The possible or probable reason - the scab was tore away, send or have departed seams (if those were). What to do or make? To address on reception to the doctor.