PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At walking (fast and moderated or moderate) there is a pain from sides in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Not ra...

Lena.
15.07.2004, 07:38
At walking (fast and moderated or moderate) there is a pain from sides in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Whether early? (22 ned.)

Dasha
18.07.2004, 06:42
Do not experience. At me too most. Try to wear a bandage, even if a paunch still small. Success

Ekaterina.
22.07.2004, 01:20
Often happens. I advise simply slowly to go. On the bill banadazha - consult on the doctor, do not solve, whether to wear it or him. I 2 pregnancies went without a bandage. I do not have any extension and any cord or crimp on a stomach or belly as though did not give birth or travail. I give due to mine fiz. To preparation, I always am engaged pressom and 3 times a week go to a sports hall (up to pregnancy), used prafilakticheskie creams from first days of pregnancy. After sorts or labors the stomach or belly for a week was restored, for a month - have disappeared even small skladochki. So believe, it depends on you most in many respects. And prmenjajut banadazh more in such cases when there are problems with a backbone, very big stomach or belly and. t. d. e. Under indications. And by the nature it is incorporated to us to wear children without any help and support from the outside. Success!