PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, it is possible and whether it is necessary to treat (as?) erosion (endocervicitis) during bere...

Lena.
19.07.2004, 11:36
Tell or Say, it is possible and whether it is necessary to treat (as?) erosion (endocervicitis) during pregnancy (22 ned.). Whether there is a danger to the child at presence of erosion or at its or her treatment. Thanks for the previous answers.

Alain
22.07.2004, 01:00
When to me the doctor put the same diagnosis, she asked each my visiting, whether I was going to at last to become pregnant? to. In many cases pregnancy favours to a status of erosion (in good sense), and after sorts or labors she in general "is involved" inside. So at pregnancy erosion do not treat. But, certainly, plays a role a stage of development of erosion. If she greater or big (and the doctor diagnosing erosion, will by all means warn!), it or she needs to be treated, and one year prior to prospective pregnancy. e. If there is already passed or is taken already place course of treatment (namely - cauterization), at once to become pregnant is impossible.