PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna, thanks you once again for the answer in occasion of mine noch...

Katerina
20.07.2004, 18:46
Dear Alla Mihajlovna, thanks you once again for the answer in occasion of my night bleeding. I today have visited or attended the doctor in honey. The center, I had really an erosion shejki uteruses. As if to possible or probable regional otsloenija placentas those on long US it is not revealed. Malyshka kolbasitsja as it is usual. I (bejbi) very longly considered or examined;surveyed it or her from different directions, as well as a placenta, actually. I wish to tell or say to you many thanks because since morning nobody could help or assist me, and you have informed me, what is it can be. And more a question: to me has registered the doctor in honey. The center a medicine " Gino-Pevaril 150 " - at me a thrush. Whether you can something tell or say about this medicine?

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 23:52
Good medicine, spend it or him treatment. According to all pharmacopoeias in the local form it is admitted or allowed to application for pregnant women.