PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, whether please tell or say it is necessary to me to panic already (though I already on...

Tatyana
18.07.2004, 05:49
The doctor, whether please tell or say it is necessary to me to panic already (though I already probably have run into it or her) if today on survey in female consultation the doctor could not hear serdechko to the kid. To us of 17 weeks. And any actions has not appointed or nominated, type of US even. We awfully experience in this occasion. What to us now to think? The doctor plainly speaks nothing, only that so happens. Well unless takre can be??? What to do or make???!!! Very much we look forward to hearing! Thanks!!!

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 09:47
In 17 weeks a stethoscope it is possible to not hear palpitation. Usually to it or him start to listen a stethoscope after 20 weeks. And at the doctor was not apparatika for auscultation of palpitation? If so worry, descend or go on US.

Tatyana
20.07.2004, 22:56
Uv. Tatyana Borisovna, the doctor listened any apparatus (names I do not know) has spread with gel and drove the gauge on a stomach or belly, the sound was on all cabinet or study, is simple hums any, but serdechka I too did not hear. And US not harmfully so often, the scheduled US in 20 weeks on a map is simple at me is planned??? Before did or made in 12 weeks, all was good. Thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 22:42
Not harmfully, it is possible to do or make US though every day. And here that the doctor has not heard, sad. Go on US!