PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me 5 6 weeks of pregnancy, and all this time at me t...

Lija
20.07.2004, 02:31
The dear doctor, at me 5 6 weeks of pregnancy, and all this time at me temperature more than 37, but up to 37.6, doctors speak nothing, a pier nothing is clear, all analyses good, everyone guess, and still periodically happen bloody allocation, but chut-hardly, so-called botched work, me already nastrashchali the same doctors, will be what is it fast an abortion, terribly I am afraid, very much I wish to save the child, I beg, help or assist!!! Tell or say, whether it is normal, I any more do not believe them...

Natasha
20.07.2004, 08:28
Lija, I not the doctor, on the bill krovjanistyh vydeleny do not know, but that that the temperature is raised or increased, quite normally. At me at the most such temperature kept up to 4 go month. And all vporjadke. So calm down! Chew vitamins is better.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 21:07
Rise in temperature can be at pregnancy, it is a variant of norm or rate. With bloody vydelenijami is a threat of an abortion or a presentation of a chorion worse. Vm therapy naprvlennaja on sohraneie is shown to pregnancy (noshpa. Progesteronum, vitemin E and tp). Replace the doctor or come on reception to me or S.R.Oshchepkovoj (265 5244) because not seeing the patient, it is impossible to understand, that with it or him.