PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I experience iz-for that that last 2 days I smoke much, at me 24 nedel...

The anonym
09.07.2004, 10:04
Very much I experience iz-for that that last 2 days I smoke much, at me 24 week of pregnancy. Terrible troubles if did not smoke have pulled hard, probably the roof in general has moved down, and now I execute itself and I am afraid what is it can be reflected in the child. On how much it is terrible?

evromedprestizh
12.07.2004, 21:30
While it to not be reflected in the child, but I recommend to calm down (in fact for you the main thing now - ber-t) and to stop to smoke, as at constant smoking there can be complications. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

The anonym
15.07.2004, 09:33
Whether and it is possible to accept any restful preparations? For niimeniem except for Novopassita I its or his two spoons have drunk anything, but is not assured that it or he can be accepted.

The anonym
19.07.2004, 08:45
I smoked till 30 weeks, it's OK at the child, was born with weight 4, 300, healthy. And dmoi girlfriends too smoked... Though it and not an example for imitation, but I as the narcomaniac could not throw... (

The anonym
20.07.2004, 16:21
I too sin ponemnozhku, but no more than three cigarettes in day, and here 5 packs for two day: (

child
21.07.2004, 20:41
Stop!!!!!!!!!! Remember, that when you smoke, the child has an oxygen starvation. Try itself to deceive, I so did or made during stressful situations, do or make three tightenings and throw out a cigarette.