PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already zadovala the question but did not come on a site some days and have lost...

The anonym
14.07.2004, 05:42
I already zadovala the question but did not come on a site some days and have lost it or him I shall be brief: how to be reflected a computer in pregnancy I hope to give birth to the healthy child but a harmfulness of a computer it is not proved yet and how it to be reflected in our grandsons who can is not known has risked to give birth or travail working for a computer of 9 hours per day to your opinion?

Anna
16.07.2004, 08:25
To not be reflected in any way, it is necessary to do or make breaks in job each hour of minutes on 10 t, to go, that eyes had a rest and a body to knead. What does the harmfulness of a computer mean is not proved yet? All that can about be known itself is already known. If strongly be afraid, pass to other job or do not work, t. To if your computer bzik here it really harmfully to twitch in this occasion it is constant.

The anonym
16.07.2004, 14:20
Radiation is stronger, than about it or this sellers of computers write. There are good protection against it or him, for example, Cylinders of the Pharaon.

vv
18.07.2004, 17:35
In people give!!! telefizorov are not afraid, and here kompy-angrily. You kogda-nibud looked inside of the systemic block or trochlea??? What there radiates - modules of memory, the fan, the disk drive????? Silly it. Yes, old monitors are it is not useful, especially for eyes. But you, for certain, every day mobiloj polzuetes-are not afraid?
More believe old gynecologists in ZHK - they - that all in a course in occasion of novelties in the world of information technologies.

The main thing - is more to move and be on fresh air. And to not go in cycles

Alice
20.07.2004, 12:54
I worked behind a computer at office down to the decree. And houses sometimes sat. Simply every 40 minutes 10 20 minutes had a rest, went on office or left on street to breathe. Normally, easy bore or took out, has given birth to a healthy daughter, 8 8 on Apgar.
All is correct, the main enemy is your pavor. If be afraid, do not sit at a computer, or reduce quantity or amount of hours.

Alain
21.07.2004, 20:36
Quite right to you have written, that TVs with mobilkami are so harmful also, and on this site already very long ago were mentioned even mikrovolnovki. The main precaution with a computer - to not be exposed to its or his radiation from sides and behind, t. To. Screens have "protection", and all rest is not present. Usually it consider at arrangement of workplaces in a cabinet or study.