PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, greetings! To us 10 nedelek, and I was ill. Terribly stuffy nose and nebolsho...

Lyudmila
16.07.2004, 06:11
Girls, greetings! To us 10 nedelek, and I was ill. Terribly stuffy nose and small tussis, temperature 37, 2. How it is better to treat and how it will be reflected in the kid????

marina t.
17.07.2004, 12:37
With the beginning of pregnancy immunity decreases and the probability of occurrence of everyones different ORZ, ORVI raises or increases, etc. To treat it is desirable national agents: a lemon, honey, milk, it is a lot of to drink...

Marina
18.07.2004, 18:13
And to drink try or taste not simply water or tea, and morsy (cranberry, cowberry) with small addition of a lemon, it is better lukewarm. And it is more to sleep. I so am very fast (for an evening) have removed or have taken off temperature 37, 6. Also has absolutely soon recovered. From zalozhennosti a nose my therapist has recommended Sinupret. But he costs or stands nearby 200 rbl. These are drops for reception vovnutr. Absolutely safe. Recover!

Natalia
21.07.2004, 19:43
I from temperature drank hot tea from jam of a raspberry, and at once under a blanket. From a throat and and tussis warm drink - milk with honey. Correctly advise a lemon and morsy, they are rich with vitamin C. Also sit out at home!!! Recover and be not ill or sick!