PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls prompt please!!! On pregnancy what week it is necessary to go to...

TANJA
20.07.2004, 08:10
Girls prompt please!!! On pregnancy what week it is necessary to go to the gynecologist and to be registered. And what you analyses handed over on early durations of gestation (except for analyses on an infection: hlomidii, ureplazma, etc. I have already handed over them). In advance many thanks.

Tatyana
20.07.2004, 13:57
On the account about 12 weeks are desirable to rise. It will be necessary to hand over a blood from a vein and from a finger, urine, to bring an extract from the therapist. Well and certainly to make a smear

M and r and I
20.07.2004, 23:39
The earlier you will get registered, the better, especially for your child. I in general "was considered" on 4 j to week of pregnancy. .ne worry, all of you will tell or say, that it is necessary to do or make, it will not borrow or occupy a lot of time, but to give it or him nevertheless will have: to descend or go to the stomatologist, the therapist, to hand over mozok on bak-crop (from nosika) and t. Item

Tanka
21.07.2004, 19:01
If roads the kid run be registered and do or make all correctly.