PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. It would be desirable to consult. In 1995. I had an abortion 10 nede...

gtv
21.07.2004, 00:11
Hello.
It would be desirable to consult. In 1995. I had abortion of 10 weeks, since then pregnancy did not come, was observed in occasion of sterility or barrenness. And here now on June, 9th 2003. Me
Have operated, an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis of 5 weeks. Why happens extrauterine?
Now it would be desirable to specify terms of preservation, to me operations rassekli solderings on the second pipe have told or said that year, but in time, whether for a year they again is tightened or is delayed;will be tightened;will be delayed? And besides during operation a uterus in fact did not cut, that is I again zapulas, that am concrete zochu the nobility...
How it is quickly possible to start to not be protected? Than pregnancy, toest threatens: whether seams internal and naruzhnie can miss?
bolshe thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 18:30
At you the risk of a repeated extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis is high. It is desirable for you to follow a policy of a regenerative physiotherapy. To try to become pregnant to you it is better after a control hysterosalpingography.