PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To a question from October, 21st : 59 : 04 08 2002. The doctor, I wrote to conference of pairs...

Marrying, 21 year
20.07.2004, 23:08
To a question from October, 21st : 59 : 04 08 2002. The doctor, I wrote to conference couple of weeks back, but the answer and have not received. The question was about following: to me 21 year. One and a half year ago treated erosion. After that there is more than year a sexual life did not live, was on survey at the doctor, she has told or said, that it's OK. Complaints at me were only on pereodicheski an appearing thrush and extremely seldom were slightly appreciable allocation of yellowish color with neprijatnm a smell. Have advised me hygienic procedures to carry out boiled water and all.
In the winter to me I have carried also has met the remarkable person, and here in the beginning of September IT slchilos. Nothing disturbed, only has found out on linen brownish maculae in the morning. Once again it happens after at me have terminated monthly. They last 6 days, and then like would end, at least almost day any vydeleny was not. But after or in time employment or occupations by love at me the strong bleeding has begun, I never so much at myself razom saw bloods! I have awfully got a fright! And after that two more days were not clear brownish allocation in absolutely small quantities or amounts. A following menses in a week. Bleedings did not renew any more. Venereal diseases to be nedolzhno. When treated erosion handed over on all about RV up to gardnarell, but except for a thrush and stafillokokov have found out nothing. With the friend a sexual life have begun more recently both were always protected. Here also I am excruciated, that at me again not so! And the main thing why??! Therefore also it would be desirable to pass or take place inspection but where to go - I do not know. Thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
21.07.2004, 01:20
Dear Marrying! BEGIN inspection with visiting the gynecologist

Marrying
21.07.2004, 17:55
In etom-that and a question! Where to go??:))