PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, that it is necessary to be registered in female konsu...

Irina
12.07.2004, 10:00
Tell or Say please, what it is necessary to be registered in female consultation and whether it is possible to do without this account in general? What does he give?

Ekaterina
15.07.2004, 01:03
That it is necessary - to come simply in ZHK and to inform on a delay. All of you then will explain, will take analyses and will issue. To manage - hardly. Risk then to give birth or travail in infectious unit of hospital, t. To. You will not have all analyses both necessary inspections. And any doctor will not incur the responsibility you to accept at own risk. And more - you cannot watch or keep up current of pregnancy. Also can harm the kid. As shows an expert, even time at pregnancy takes place k-l the crisis moment when the help of the doctor is simply necessary.

Irina
17.07.2004, 02:38
And if I shall be observed in any center? In to me will make necessary analyses and t. Item..

Ekaterina
17.07.2004, 11:04
Looking what center. And more one - the center will not issue to you a maternity leave. Not all instances on it are authorized or commissioned and not everyone have necessary licenses. At the first pregnancy I have collided or faced with one "center". Have torn off money, for abdominal pains have responded, what is it the stomach or belly grows. Has as a result rung out in hospital in 16 weeks in a place of a registration and all there have gasped - from the put analyses units are handed over, even ves-body height is not fixed or recorded. I would advise you to be registered, and can give birth or travail where you would like, nobody objazyvaet... Vse-taki, there experts at whom one million pregnant women is observed. A question only in a choice of the doctor. If tend spets. To the center - learn or find out about itself, especially about their rights and licenses more.

Irina
21.07.2004, 05:12
Thanks for answers. I shall take on arms:)

LANA
21.07.2004, 17:04
I was observed in regional zh/to at the casual doctor and have remained is happy or enough, without delights, but also without awful memoirs. .pravda ber-t without features was. .a in the paid center basically try to make more researches - money to tear off and in complex or difficult situations and at all deny assistance - of failure and losses of reputation are afraid