PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, the opinion vracha-the expert is very important! We plan pregnancy on...

Olga of Century
20.07.2004, 13:48
The doctor, the opinion vracha-the expert is very important! We plan pregnancy for May of next year. Now to me 23 years (weight of 75 kg). At the moment I treat all the sores (incl. an intestine and a weak throat), but still I very much would like to dump or reset weight (about 10 15 kg) up to pregnancy. In connection with absolute employment, the only thing that is real can help or assist now these are chemical medicines, such so Trimeks, Ksenikal, Meridija. But, for example, in references Meridia there is an item or a point: reliable contraception. Tell or say, who can advise me for what time up to prospective pregnancy (May 2003) I need prektatit to accept any such preparations and in general, whether probably them now to accept (1 2 months)? Thanks huge for references.

Olga of Century
21.07.2004, 16:36
The doctor if you will not respond then tell or say to what doctor I should address: to the gynecologist or the dietarian?